Thank you and Congratulations!
To the professional growers on and around Salt Spring Island:
- Dan Jason, that's me!
- Robear Lebaron – Elderfield Farm, Hornby Island
- Jennifer Lloyd, Liz Young, Stowel Lake Farm, SSI
- Rod and Pauline Martens, Chorus Frog Farm, SSI
- Rupert Adams – Salt Spring Seeds, Kairos Botanicals, SSI
- Erinanne Harper, SSI
- Adam Schick at Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island
- Lucie Desjarlais, Stotan Falls Farm, Courtenay
- Karen Selk, SSI
- Lesley Mensink, SSI
- Arzeena Hamir, Amara Farm/Merville Organics, Courtenay
- Sal Dominelli, Gabriola Island
Together, this past season we have sent out over 58,000 packets of heirloom seeds to farmers and gardeners across Canada. Seeds from Salt Spring Island are growing in India, China, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Finland, England, Ireland, Norway and Slovenia!
Best wishes to all for great growing!