Thank you and Congratulations!
To the professional growers on and around Salt Spring Island:
- Dan Jason, that's me!
- Robear Lebaron – Elderfield Farm, Hornby Island
- Jennifer Lloyd, Liz Young, Stowel Lake Farm, SSI
- Steve Ward, Food Forest Farm, SSI
- Sharon Doobenen & Brian Brett – Willow Pond (Trauma) Farm, SSI
- Rod and Pauline Martens, Chorus Frog Farm, SSI
- Rupert Adams – Salt Spring Seeds, Kairos Botanicals, SSI
- Brandon Bauer, Fitzroy Farm, SSI
- Erinanne Harper, SSI
- Adam at Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island
- Lisa Willott, Saanich Organics, Van Isle
- Lucie Desjarlais, Stotan Falls Farm, Van Isle
- Mel Sylvestre, UBC Farm
- Naren Kartar, SSI
- Karen Selk, SSI
- Lesley Mensink, SSI
- Arzeena Hamir, Amara Farm, Courtenay
- Sal Dominelli, Gabriola Island
- Nora Arajs, Duncan
Together, this past season we have sent out over 68,000 packets of heirloom seeds to farmers and gardeners across Canada. Seeds from Salt Spring Island are growing in India, China, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Finland, England, Ireland, Norway and Slovenia!
Best wishes to all for great growing!